My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 12, 2010

god bless da men who done brought me water


Omg I am sooooooooooo happy and clean!

Okay if you are confused as to why I am literally jumping for joy.  Read yesterdays post but basically we went all day and night without water and it was a pain in the bun-wagon.

It was awful, every time I turned around to do something like: make KD for the kids, brush my teeth, drink for crying out loud.  Oh no!  We have no water.



And flushing the toitie... don't even get me started.  I have all boys living with me so you can image the cesspool of aroma coming from the bathroom with a toilet we couldn't flush!

Ewwwwwwwwww

Well GOD BLESS da men who done brought me water.  They finally got it turned back on!  Whooo Hooo!  And the first thing I did was take a bath!  It was so nice to soak in the hot water, feeling the ripples of watery goodness splashing all over me.  Gosh, I'm thankful to those boys for fixing the broken pipe as I'm sure the rest of our community is.

I will never take water for granted again.  Never never never.  It's blessing to have it running through our homes, for our kids to use and anyone who thinks it's no big deal should try going without it!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Babes Mami on April 12, 2010 at 7:41 PM said...

I had a pipe freeze and burst one year...I know how HAPPY you are right now! I used water just to use it the day we got it back! So woo to your running water!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates