My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

mr. mom


I came across this video in my youtube collection, which I took years ago back before Pickleboy turned two. I made it because my husband has a brain injury and I wanted him to know despite the ups and downs, all we go through in dealing with his special need. He is special to us and he's an amazing father, so I'm sharing it with you today!

I love you FD (forgetful dad) you are the greatest husband and father a woman could ever ask for.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown on April 13, 2010 at 9:19 AM said...

LOVE It.. Look at the curls and listen to him giggle nothing better then a giggling baby...

Frugal Vicki on April 13, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

I love love love it. It brought a GOOD tear to my eye!
AND you gave me a great idea for Father's Day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates