When I started blogging I had no idea what I was doing. I have always been a writer, and most of you probably don't know I write romance books *sigh, ahhhhhh the days before bottles and babes and hubby with a brain injury.
Writing back then was a tad bit easier in all honesty. But I have learned a lot through blogging.
- How to social network, the choices are endless.
- Making new friends online who understand what I am going through is great!
- How to do PR work effectively, talking with businesses is something I never thought I would do.
- Blogging has taught me how to be a better writer. I'm always improving.
- Time Management, blogging and raising a family isn't always easy.
- I am more than just a mom to three boys. I'm a woman with thoughts.
- So many things useful to parenting from other mom blogs I cannot even begin to tell you.
- Blogging has taught me no matter how bad things seem, it's always worse for someone else. If you don't think so, read their post.
- Comment and feedback from others is important even if you tell yourself it isn't.
- You are always learning new things even if you don't thing you are.
Read what Lolli has learned at her post and Shalynne and Melissa and then tell me what you've learned. Post about it and share! It's cool to see the difference between what each of us has learned through blogging.
What have you learned?