My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

what has blogging taught you?


With my three year Blogaversary coming up soon, I've been sitting and pondering the past three years blogging, how I started and where I am at, and most specially what I have learned.




When I started blogging I had no idea what I was doing. I have always been a writer, and most of you probably don't know I write romance books *sigh, ahhhhhh the days before bottles and babes and hubby with a brain injury.

Writing back then was a tad bit easier in all honesty. But I have learned a lot through blogging.




  1. How to social network, the choices are endless.
  2. Making new friends online who understand what I am going through is great!
  3. How to do PR work effectively, talking with businesses is something I never thought I would do.
  4. Blogging has taught me how to be a better writer. I'm always improving.
  5. Time Management, blogging and raising a family isn't always easy.
  6. I am more than just a mom to three boys. I'm a woman with thoughts.
  7. So many things useful to parenting from other mom blogs I cannot even begin to tell you.
  8. Blogging has taught me no matter how bad things seem, it's always worse for someone else. If you don't think so, read their post.
  9. Comment and feedback from others is important even if you tell yourself it isn't.
  10. You are always learning new things even if you don't thing you are.


Read what Lolli has learned at her post and Shalynne and Melissa and then tell me what you've learned.  Post about it and share!  It's cool to see the difference between what each of us has learned through blogging.

What have you learned?


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates