My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

random tuesday thoughts: farmville hay bale incredible!


Okay so I have to admit aside from blogging here at Rants n' Rascals, Memories from Mom and my two other blogs Peek-a-boo Blog Designs and Author JP Shaw.  I do occasionally find time to uh... visit Facebook and uh... play a few games.

Okay drag it out of me.  I'm addicted to FARMVILLE!

I can't help it.  I've always wanted to live on a farm.  I love visiting all my animals and collecting from them, building things, planting crops and well - I know it can a useless waste of incredibly valuable time.  But hey - as moms we could all use some of that once in a while.

Farmville is holding a contest on the most creative artwork made strictly with hay bales.  I of course entered my pathetic attempt at art.  But mine was as I said pathetic compared to some of these incredible finalists for the contest.  Take a look below.

Dragon with fire.  Very unique.


Weeping Willow Tree.  Totally Creative!

Farmville Dog - Cute!



Geisha Girl, I think this one is beautiful.

Farmville - Adorable!


Flowers in a Garden


This one is my favorite because of course I'm a mom and a lot of care and time went into duplicating this angelic little face.  It's gorgeous!

These are the finalists and you can vote on Facebook for your favorite under the Farmville application.  So head on over and pick which one you love the best.

As for me this was my pathetic attempt at art.  Hey my penguins needed a place to play and I thought a trickling stream looked pretty.  But ya I'm not artist LOL


Well that's it for randomness today.  If you participate in Random Tuesday then please head on over to visit Keely at the UNmom and post your linky there.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Martini Mama on May 25, 2010 at 6:25 PM said...

*smile* I love your attempt. I to am addicted to Farmville, I do not have an excuse I am a city girl with no idea what to do with a farm, but I love farmville. I want to know how people find the time to make these art creations on their farm, it has to take forever!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates