My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

random tuesday thoughts: sickness sucks, canucks lose, ellen makes me cry


randomtuesday

It's Random time because it's Random Tuesday and thanks to Keely over at the UNmom we are celebrating our randomness here at the Shaw house.  So here we go.

SICKER THAN A DOG

What does that mean?  How sick do dogs get?  Well I must be sicker than one because I've heard the saying for the past several days since I first became ill with this nasty bug that is partying it up inside of me.  And ohhhhhh I am sick.  You would think it would be a moms dream to be ill for a few days, get some much needed sleep, time away from the kids and hubby.  Yeah, not here.  My body aches in places I never knew existed and each time I move it's like I got run over by a train.  I'm also waking up every five minutes... or it seems like every five minutes -- to pee.  I hate it.  I don't know how I got ill but I think I will just roll over and play dead.

CANUCKS SINK AGAINST CHICAGO

Well I was less than thrilled with the boys performance Monday night when the Vancouver Canucks took on the Chicago Blackhawks for game 2 in Chicago.  It was bad enough Gary B was sitting in the stands.  Where is my bow and arrow when I need it?  I'd love to knock the bald right off him.

The boys didn't play great.  They weren't hitting.  They were't skating.  There was no intensity.  It was pretty sad actually.  Chicago came back after the second period with four unanswered goals (ouch) taking game 2 and sending the game back to Vancouver as well as guaranteeing a spot in Chicago for a game five.  Hopefully the boys will generate some offense and their defence will get its crap together and we can take games 3 & 4 in Vancouver.  That would be nice.


ELLEN MAKES ME CRY

I love Ellen DeGeneres.  She is suffering with back problems right now and I feel bad for her.  I know what that is like to be in pain every day.  2 years ago I was in a horrible car accident.  I dislocated my shoulder, hurt my back and neck and tail bone and I'm still recovering.  Yet she is the most generous person I know.  Well I'm not really lucky enough to know her but you know what I mean.  She is always giving of herself to other people, charities, products she believes in.  She shares everything with her audience, especially those less fortunate and struggling.  I also love her on American Idol which is on tonight and I cannot wait to watch it.  We are down to the top five.  Ellen you rock.  You make me laugh and cry with how wonderful you are.  Keep up the good work!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates