My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

senior health care solved


I have been worried lately about my parents.  My dad lost his job almost a year ago now, forced into early retirement, lost his medical coverage and both he and my mom are diabetics and have heart problems, both had heart attacks, dad has rheumatoid arthritis severe and mom well--her health problems vary from psoriasis, stomach problems, IBS, acid reflux, polymialgia and more.

Going from $50,000 a year to less than $20,000 and our government makes you wait an entire year before they give you any medical coverage because they take the year you are in based on last years taxes which makes no sense.

I mean it's great sure I made tons of money last year but right now I'm broke, yet you won't help.  Dad turns 60 this year and I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what my parents can do.

Then I found this in my email box.  No need to worry anymore mom and dad, your problems are solved.


Senior health care solution
So you're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you - what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot 2 MP’s and 2 Ministers – not necessarily dead!  
 
Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, and all the health care you need!  New teeth - no problem.  Need glasses, great.  New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart?  All covered. (And your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now). 
And who will be paying for all of this?  The same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a home. 

Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore. 
IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates