My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

small talk six: last few things before I close my eyes



It's Saturday Small Talk Six, where you grab a button and create a post for this weeks topic "Six things you do before you close your eyes at night."  You can blog six words, phrases, pictures, ect...

To read the topics for Small Talk Six go here.  It's fun and you can stop by Momdot.com and put your link up, visit other blogs and have some fun!

Being a parent getting ready for bed can be a big chore especially around our house, and before FD (Forgetful Dad) and I get to spend anytime together there are a few things I do before I get to snooze.

1.) Turn off the laptop

2.) Check on the boys and make sure they are snug as bugs in rugs and kiss them each good night.

3.) Take my medications

4.) Pee in the potty

5.) Make sure all the windows are open in my igloo (I live in Canada).

6.) Fluff my pillows and crawl into bed and kiss my husband good night before snoring.

What do you do before you close your eyes at night?




Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates