My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

tuesday twitter roundup may 11-18


It's Tuesday which means it's time for my Tuesday Twitter Roundup, a brief look back over the week of all my tweets.  Hope you enjoy.

Tweet Tweet

I'm meeting with Maple Leaf foods tonight. If you have any questions you'd like me to ask shoot me an email cnjshaw@gmail.com
Do you hate to cook? You may have a psychological barrier to cooking holding you back. @slashfood @seriouseatshttp://su.pr/65h5E6

This movie contains mature subject matter, may contain nudity, course language and violence. You mean I have to wait to find out if it does?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates