My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

wordful wednesday: no arms, no legs, no worries


This week as I came across this in my inbox sent to my husband from a volleyball friend of his.  I cried watching it as it makes you think about your life and I know how FD felt, going through all the things he has in his life with his brain injury, feeling he would never get married, never be a good husband or father because of his inability to remember.

I'm lucky to have him.  Lucky in my life.  We all are, after watching this man Nick Vujicic and his mission to set people straight on what we should appreciate in life.






I am very blessed in my life to have my husband.  He's a good man.  Sure he goes to bed at night and forgets what happened the day before.  Sure he will drop me off and forget to come and pick me up.  Sure he might forget it's my birthday.

But he's loving, caring, sweet, intelligent, amazingly patience, loves his children, a good person, responsible, helpful and kind and basically he makes me want to be a better person.

Please make sure if you participate in Wordful Wednesday you go and visit Seven Clown Circus to post your link and see other WW posts.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stacy Uncorked on May 26, 2010 at 12:05 PM said...

That was an AWESOME video. Wow. And your love for your husband shines brightly!

WW:  Princess Nagger Goes to the Zoo

Night Owl Mama on May 26, 2010 at 8:31 PM said...

what an amazing man he is. DID you take a look at the faces on the girls when he spoke...It touches you in such a way with his speaking. Just amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates