My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 11, 2010

five question friday 6/11/10


Ya!  It's Friday!  I love Friday's because I get to spend the weekend with my kids, if they aren't outside playing. This weekend we have Nipper, mom's dog and she's driving me bonkers.  She keeps going back and forth between the front and back doors whining because she thinks my parents are coming to get her tonight and she's sad.  I feel bad for her but sorry puppy... they won't be back until Monday.

Okay on with 5QF --- the rules are pretty simple.  Just copy and paste the questions asked into your blog and give us your answers.  That's it!  Oh and don't forget to come back here and leave your linky since this is a BLOGHOP and you do want others to read your post and maybe gain some new friends.

So let's go...


1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
4. What is your favorite theme park?
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?

------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) What do you think makes a good friend?

I have a select group of friends, some I am closer with than others.  For me it's someone I can be myself with but also someone who accepts me that way and can forgive because let's face it in life we all say and do things we don't mean too, we are human after all.  My friends make me laugh and we laugh at the stupidest shit to the point we are crying and then have forgotten how we ended up there.  Fun!  A good friend is also someone who will lay in bed with you while you are grieving over something or crying about something and not judge your tears.

2.) What is the last thing you bought and later regretted?

Okay I have to tell you I am not proud of this fact about me but I have buyers remorse every time I go shopping because I'm always broke yet buy things I want and before leaving the store take it back.  It's like having a bad pimple you can't pop, one that always stays with you.  My brain just says "Nope don't need it".  Now if only I could get my brain to do that before I hit the check-out.

3.) Have you ever had a pranked played on you?

Yes, many times.  Wanna know the worst one?  My ten year old got up one morning, he was acting all funny for the first two hours he was up.  Not himself, he kinda wandered around the house like he was nervous and upset and scared a bit.  Usually he talks to me so of course I asked him.  When he wouldn't tell me what was wrong I finally demanded it.

"You wanna know what's wrong.  Fine.  I had sex with a girl two days ago!"

I shit!  No seriously I shit!  He's only ten.  I was freaking out.  I didn't know whether to yell and scream, beat him with something that would most definitely disfigure him so nobody would touch him or want him again or cry until I hit the funny farm.  Then he bursts out laughing...

"I'm only kidding mom.  April Fool's!"

See this is why you check your Calendar regularly when your kid is a smart-ass and invest in a good pair of handcuff's and build a basement in case they tell the truth.  Needless to say I almost had a melt down.

4.) What is your favorite Theme Park?

Walt Disney World would be a pick but I have only been there once back when I was ohhhh twelve or so, many moons ago.  So for me it's Cultus Lake Water Park.  Okay not rides per-say but it's great family fun, we spend the whole day there and the kids have a blast.  Plus I'm not big on rides.

5.) Have you ever seen someone else give birth?

Do I count?  Probably not.  The closest I have gotten to seeing someone else have a baby is watching TLC the baby story which I did the entire time I was pregnant, cringing through it all, only to cry at the end of each show with anticipation for my own baby to come.  When I gave birth I watched in a mirror and nearly passed out hahaha.

Now it's your turn!  Leave your linky below


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates