My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 4, 2010

five question friday - june 5th, 2010


It's been raining all week long which sucks.  I'm praying for sun on Saturday because right now the boys are driving me mad!  Gamer has been sick for the past four days, not us, just him.  He's got cabin fever and now has a whiny eleven year old voice, you know the kind that is like nails on a chalk board when you don't even own a chalk board!  Okay enough of that.  It's time for Five Question Friday.


Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog. Answer them, then c'mon back to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to the host, Mama M., but that's not a requirement!

If you don't have a blog, but still would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post or any blog along the blog hop way!

Oh, and the biggest rule? Have fun!! ;)

Questions for Friday, June 4th: (Special thanks to ErinKateEricaRenee, and another question from my deck of random question cards!! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head right on over here, to my community, and offer up your best question suggestions! We need some fresh questions over there...things are really getting picked over!)

Here we go...



1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

Answer: I would go back and become a journalist.  I love reporting which is prolly why I love blogging, sharing information with other.  I'd also take acting because Drama is just fun!

2. What do you love most about your home?

Answer: Everything lol.  My hardwood floors, my furniture is comfortable and the fact my boys have tons of friends to play with.  I lived in apartments for years and years and now I live in a townhouse and I love the community aspect of knowing and caring for my neighbors and that my house feels like a home the moment I come back to it.  I belong here.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

Answer: I love romance novels like Blaze, but also anything Nicholas Sparks, love horror and vamp novels.  I love reading.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Answer: An oyster.  It's like eating snot.  Ewwwwwwwwww.

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?

Answer: Either Buffy the Vampire Slayer, one of the charmed girls or Melinda from Ghost Whisperer.  That would be fun.

Thanks for participating don't forget to link up below.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates