My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i've been in blogging hell and i apologize!


I've just come back from hell?  How was my trip you ask?  Shitty actually, pardon the potty mouth but frankly it was and I want to start out by saying thank you to all those who came to visit me while I was away and for screaming on the way out like a mad butcher was chasing you... I don't blame you.  I would have run too.

Now what pray-tell happened exactly to put me in such a dark and descriptively putrid place of reckoning?  My blog actually.  It decided to go POOF!  No really that is what it did.  I swear!  Two days ago I logged into blogger only to discover that my posts were all here but my template was a gigantic mess!  Everything was everywhere, boxes didn't line up right, it was total disarray.

After putting twenty bucks or so in the swear jar, throwing my tantrum and shouting how I hate the world to FD (Forgetful Dad) and my neighbors who by the way have started a petition to have me committed.  I sat down on the sofa, laptop in hand and started the recreating process of my entire blog and that's where I have been.

Have you ever tried parenting on two days of no sleep?  It's not fun and for those of you who have you know what I'm talking about.  The kids ate KD two days in a row and I let them drink pop of all disgusting things because my ass was glued to the computer trying to get my blog back up and running.  I also heard a lot of this...

"Mom are you going to come outside, it's sunny out.  Mom can you please get off the computer?  Mom I shoved my brother off a cliff and now he's turned into a zombie and is threatening to kill me!"

None of which I either heard nor replied to as I dilligently worked my fingers to my bone.  I know great parenting right?  Well I'm not up for any of those awards anyhow and I made sure they brushed their teeth before bed because Lord knows great breath is important when mom is tugging out the remainder of her hair.

The final result?  This crap you see before you.

I want to cry but my eyes are glued shut with the past sleep I didn't get.  This is not the template I wanted and I did my very best to make things appealing.  I think I am definitely going to switch over to Wordpress first chance I get to host because although I love Blogger this was truly no fun.  I mean who wants to fiddle with their template when they have stuff to share with world?

Not me that's for sure.

So although it's not perfect.  I hope it is alright for now and I appreciate all of you who stuck through it with me.  Next time if Lord there ever is a next time I am going to put up a video of a hot naked guy dancing for us moms to swoon over until the construction is done, I promise!

I'm glad to be back.


Photobucket

4 comments:

melissa on June 9, 2010 at 4:06 AM said...

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

ahem.

yes, you do know my pain.

Unknown on June 9, 2010 at 6:57 AM said...

Welcome back. I think everyone was having issues with Blogger this week, except me knock on wood, bows to the blogging royalty that kept that from happening. I think it looks fine hun.. I have often thought of moving to WP already have a place set up and no idea how to use it lol..

Stephanie on June 9, 2010 at 7:34 AM said...

Oh, I feel for ya. Happened to me years ago with Blogger too (only it was totally my fault). Come join the cult of Wordpress. We'll be waiting with koolaid. I mean, open arms.... ;)

Jodi Shaw on June 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM said...

I don't know how to use it either which is why I stuck with blogger but I'm thinking I'm tired of my templates suddenly going offline. I might just purchase a template for blogger maybe then.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates