My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 7, 2010

sometimes i don't want to be a girl!


Okay that's a pretty harsh statement, but I swear some days I feel like pulling out my hair and that's no joking matter, especially considering I am going bald a bit on top and I'm not even 40.  But it's true, I feel like screaming loudly until my ears bleed because my boys - hubby included are driving me mad with anger.

What is it about males that makes it so they have to argue with each other?  They argue about everything and always think they are right.  It doesn't matter what I say or what I do.  Put a black and white t-shirt on me and give me a whistle to blow because lately that's how I feel.  Like I'm a referee more than a mom.




Gamer is eleven and right now I'm contemplating shipping him off to some remote island where there aren't enough contestants to kick him off.  All he does is argue with everything.  If I ask him to put his shoes away it's a ten minute whine about how come.  He buts into my adult conversations.  He thinks he knows it all and can become very rude and ignorant toward both FD and myself sometimes thinking he's being funny.  Basically he's me when I was his age.

PB is four and is following his brothers footsteps by yelling and screaming.  Yesterday he screamed he would burn our house down because I wouldn't let him outside to ride his bike.  Needless to say I've hidden all things flammable and now sleep with one eye open and a fire extinguisher in my hand.

And FD (Forgetful Dad) well he's an amazing husband, minus the brain injury and the fact he has a hard time relating to our boys and gets sucked into every battle they wage against him which is simply retarded when given ten minutes he's going to forget why he was on the kids backs in the first place.

I'M TELLING MOM.  GO TELL MOM.  I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU.  YES YOU ARE.  I'M GOING TO EAT YOU!  YOU CAN'T EAT ME!  BOTH OF YOU GO UPSTAIRS! NO! MOM! MOM! MOM!...

I'm sorry I cannot hear you because I've stabbed two forks in my ears.  Consider me done!

What I need is a night out with the girls.  A night with female hormones raging where we can laugh about men, our kids and poke fun at everything that isn't going right and love all the things that are.

Problem is - if I leave.  The boys will all kill each other and I have yet to get life insurance on any of them!


Photobucket Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates