My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

stella & dot is super fantastic!


If you haven't heard of them then you are missing out.  Stella & Dot is a unique business that showcases women's products of pretty I like to call them.  Fantastic style and jewelery that can be worn everyday, for a wedding, an evening out or just around the house.

My good friend Debbie Grondahl is a stylist for Stella & Dot and she gave me some fantastic products to review and I have to tell you how excited I was when I opened the cute turquoise and white striped box with the logo on the front to see my baubles inside.



The first piece I saw was the Silver Signature Scalloped Leather Bracelet for $38.00 and I have to say I absolutely love it!  It's not coming off either.  This beautiful custom bracelet has pretty silver coins weaved into the leather band.  It also hosts three sizes depending on the size of your wrist, and I'm (ahem) thick wristed and most bracelets don't fit.  But this one did.


The second piece which caught my eye was 18" delicate silver chain which you can enhance by adding several styles of charms.  You can get your initial, along with sayings like BFF (shown above) or (MOM) and even add your birthstone gem for added elegance.  You simple choose your base chain then mix and match your custom pieces.

Stella and Dot has an amazing line and their prices are reasonable.  They have also been featured in some of the top magazines like (IN STYLE, LUCKY MAGAZINE, CELEBRITY STYLE, WOMAN'S DAY, O MAGAZINE, REDBOOK) just to name a few.

If you are searching for a type of style then look no further because all their pieces are listed in trends from (PASSAGE TO INDIA, PALM BEACH, BRIDAL BOUTIQUE and STATEMENT) plus more.  Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, charms each with a unique design you can personalize and wear.



If you are a woman and wanting to join and become a stylist yourself.  Stella & Dot make it easy and if you don't want to earn fantastic revenue and incentive trips, then you can host a trunk show and earn $100 in free jewelery just by sharing this amazing company with your friends!  There is also a little girls line that is sure to strike a fancy for your daughter or niece.

Right now Stella & Dot has summer sales going on.  Up to 50% off celebrity coveted and Editor adored styles.  There are other sales going on as well and some incredible new pieces that will catch your eye like these beautiful delicate drop earrings which I am going to order for myself and nobody else because well---I'm worth it lol.

Connect with Debbie now and experience Stella & Dot for yourself.

You won't be disappointed!

You can connect with Debbie on Facebook
You can connect with Debbie on Twitter @debbiegrondahl





Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates