My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party 2009


Who loves to party?

I know I do, though it's hard to do with a toddler running around and an almost ten year old nagging at me to change the channel when Biggest Loser is on and he should be sleeping...

HELLLLLLLLLO IT'S BED TIME!

Still even if the only partying I get to do is online. That's better than nothing, and this year I've discovered a great party to go to. It's the Ultimate Blog Party 2009 from 5 minutes for mom. which I'm so excited to be a part of.

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Now if I understand correctly, this being my first year and all participating in this event. You post your link on the site and then you get the grand opportunity to visit other peoples blogs to read what they are writing.

It's a totally cool way to network when you are a blogger, drive more traffic to your site and make new friends. There are also prizes which many people contributed which is also fantastic. The party runs from March 20th - 27th.

Now I'll share a little bit about me. I'm new to blogging, especially about my life. I'm a published writer (chicken soup for the soul, newspaper articles, short stories) and I'm currently working on my career.

Between the kids and hubby; I try to find time to write every day. I grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia and I'm a proud Canadian. I married my best friend; met DH (Dear Hubby) online and a year later we got hitched. Another year later we had (Pickle-boy) Trace who just turned three. He was born with Cerebral Palsy (very mild) and he's doing amazing! We also share the joy of (Hockey-dude) our 9 almost 10 year old son Jake.

Family is important to me. My blog is family friendly, though you might find a cuss word or two floating around as I often swear like a trucker with a six foot tongue when I'm mad, but I try to keep it kid friendly where the eyes are concerned.

So that's it for me. I'm going to party hard now that the kids are out, hubby has left me alone and I've said hello to you guys. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave me a comment with a link to your blog so we can follow one another (no stalking intended) and enjoy one another's company while we enjoy this ride.

See ya!
~ JP

1 comments:

~Sandy~ on March 26, 2009 at 7:11 PM said...

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my party today :O) I now follow you on twitter and will be back to visit!! Happy UBP '09

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates