My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

american idol: what the h... e... double L...



Okay I don't get it. I really don't. I am so ticked off right now I just want to smother jam all over Simon's perfectly white t-shirt and wipe the smug grin off his face.

Michael Sarver - roughneck is going home?

I have to say I wasn't surprised by the bottom three with one exception. That Blondie with the tatoos (megan joy) wasn't nominated for it. I don't know about you but I don't think she can sing - Megan Joy. Boy no Joy I say.

But I'm Canadian and can't vote. So needless to say it ended up being Michael which is sad because I really liked him.

Next week will be interesting for sure. I can't wait to see everyone sing. Michael you are amazing and you should keep following your dreams. You have the potential to be a great country music artist. Don't give up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates