My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

i have a big ouch





My arm is healing now. To update, I woke up last week and couldn't move it. It was bloody awful. I mean I couldn't even wipe my own A^& if you know what I mean.

We take for grated the things we have, like a second arm or hand we don't use. I never realized how little I use my left hand and how useless it actually is.

The pain medication I'm on is working at least, so far. I can now reach above my head, not that it matters since everything is above my head and I need a chair to stand on to get anything anyhow. But I can move it.

I think the hardest part suffering with the tear to my rota-tor cuff in my shoulder was not being able to hold pickle-boy. He didn't understand why I couldn't pick him up or hold him. That was really hard.

I just hope the doctor sends me for ex-rays tomorrow when I see him. Lately he's done nothing to help me when I go and see him and it's been very frustrating.

Oh well--we will see how it all goes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates