My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 13, 2009

search for tori stafford continues...


I don't watch the news very often. Mostly due to stories like these that cause my skin to crawl and jump off my body, worries to creep into my dreams at night as I lay restless thinking about how on earth I can keep my boys safe in such a surrounding mess of violence and hate.

A little girl in Woodstock, Ontario Canada went missing from her elementary school. Victoria or (Tori) Stafford, grade three student of Oliver Stephens School was spotted on a surveillance camera willingly walking away with her abductor.

Though the police aren't calling it a case of abduction right now, and only a missing child file. It's clear someone has Tori. The question is who?

The woman has never been seen by either parents Tara McDonald and Rodney Stafford, whom have been divorced since December of last year. Both parents are distraught as I can only imagine they would be. Their daughter has been missing for six days.

The woman on tape walking with Tori was obviously someone the little girl knew. She's described as young, straight dark hair, dark slacks and white puffy style jacket. She's 19 - 25 years old, 5 feet 2" and approximately 125lbs.

It's sad to think that something has happened to this lovely little girl. And although I'm way out here in Abbotsford, my heart goes out to both her parents that she will be found safe and that the person who took her hasn't done her any harm.

Below is the police video released to public which was also released on DVD to help aid police in identifying her abductor. Please watch. Any information you might have please contact the Woodstock police department or any Canadian police authority.

I hope you are safe Tori. I hope you will come home soon!



For more information on this story go to STAR.com




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates