My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

round two of the stanley cup playoffs canucks



The first game of the second round for my boys started tonight and omg I have no voice. I have never screamed so loud, the excitement was crazy!

The boys played well, up until the second period when they fell asleep for 7 minutes. If I could have jumped my ass through the television I would have. And don't even get me started on the reffing! I hate the NHL referees. If you are going to call a game then call it dammit! Don't call part way through and don't call in overtime either if you haven't during the game because that is not fair (to either team) though it's the Nucks I only care about right now lol.

We kicked ass tonight! Beating the Blackhawks on home ice is a good start. Though I don't believe the boys are going to sweep them. They look tired. They are playing hurt.

It was nice to see Sundin and Salo back in the line-up though. Welcome back boys we missed you!

Game two is on Saturday and I can't wait! Go Canucks!

We drove up South Fraser Way in Abbotsford after the game. It was nuts! It was like downtown Robson street in Vancouver. Everyone was screaming and honking their horns. We decided to pull over and get out so the kids could see the cars driving by and all the cool stuff.

We stood near Tim Horton's and watched all the crazy Canucks drive by and it was hilarious. Toward the end of the video you will see the famous Canuck car, totally decked out and very cool.

We saw Orca's on top of people's roof racks, stanley cups tied down, jersey's waving in the air. It was electrifying! Pickle boy didn't know what to make of it all. He wanted to know why people were honking. I told him because we hope they win, that's why.

We hope they win....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates