My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

oh joy! now I can drizzle standing up!


Have you ever wanted to pee in the bush but didn't want to squat or pull down your pants for fear of someone seeing you?

I know it's a personal question but answer me dammit honestly--you have, haven't you?

I came across this site while stumbling my way through SU (Stumbled Upon) and I laughed my ass off.

I was also kicking myself for not thinking it.

It's called the P-mate and it's a device made specifically for women who find themselves in bathrooms that are dirty.

I don't know about you but I refuse to use public washrooms gross it's bad enough I have to use my own with three boys and pee on every corner of the wall surrounding the toilet because none of them are NBA players if you catch my drift.

Hockey-dude has about as much aim as drunk dart thrower at a Frisbee contest.

When I saw this thing I nearly fell off my sofa.

Why on earth didn't they have these when I was a kid?


I remember camping with my parents and having to pee in the bush, using leaves as toilet paper which scratched the shit irritated my ass in the most annoying fashion.

My dad would pull over and how pissed off jealous I felt watching as my brothers grinned because they could whip out their peter and piddle where ever they wanted, and I had to find some dark, small and secluded spot to drizzle.

And yes I said drizzle because that is what happens when a girl goes pee, half of it ends up running down your leg. It's hard to aim while squatting.

With the P-mate women can now enjoy the same advantages that men can by peeing standing up.

So boys tell me... now whose got the bigger d@*k????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The website for this is hilarious! There have actually been quite a few different products designed to allow us girls to pee standing up, but I don't think any of them really make it main stream (no pun intended HAHAHAHA)

Anonymous said...

This is silly - it wouldn't let me put my name! oh well, I'll be Anonymous today!

Savvy-Motherhood on April 6, 2009 at 5:01 PM said...

OMG I am your FIRST FOLLOWER!! Welcome to MBC. :)

I can tell right now that I am going to LOVE your blog. :) U R my kind of funny. :^)

Savvy-Motherhood on April 6, 2009 at 7:14 PM said...

LOL I haven't posted anything on my uncensored blog yet. LOL BUT YOU will be my first invite when I do. LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates