My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

small talk six: things I love about the ocean


Living in British Columbia, surrounded by beautiful lakes and country side. I don't get downtown very often (Vancouver) to see the ocean anymore.

I love the ocean. Who doesn't? I love the smell, the wind floating off the waves as they cascade across the sands beneath my feet.

I love sand between my toes, searching for shells and finding crabs beneath giant boulders with barnacle covering them.

It's tranquil. That is what the ocean is, beautiful and restful, and a perfect spot to sit and catch up on your thoughts or frolic like a child making sandcastles.

Here are six pictures I found to respresent this weeks Small talk Six: on why I love the ocean. If you participate in SMTLK6 then head over to momdot.com and post there. Also leave me a comment here to let me see or read your posts.

Happy Saturday!

Photobucket



3 comments:

Shan G on May 24, 2009 at 1:42 PM said...

Great pics...except the Jaws one...so NOT tranquil! LOL Good list, though. :)

Night Owl Mama on May 24, 2009 at 11:43 PM said...

love the slide show too cute thanks for sharing love your blog adorable
http://focusonmotherhood.com

Vincent @ The Dad Jam on May 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM said...

Ah, yes, I love the ocean too! Hopefully you get out to Vancouver on some nice days this summer. Understand it is a long drive though, especially with the kids! (Are we there yet?)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates