My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 15, 2009

monday mumbers: bedroom disaster



Cleaning is never fun and I've been putting off cleaning my bedroom which has been a big disaster for about seven months now. Clothes everywhere, boxes and toys, books and videos.

Ever since we changed the kids rooms around it's been hard trying to get into cleaning mode. But since it's Monday and it's a day I totally DISLIKE (Monday's) I decided to venture into the war zone and tackle the trouble.


5,234 pairs of socks I found hidden in the corners behind the night table.


9,356 movies I discovered the kids haven't watched (Monster's Inc., Ants, Space Jam)


32,599 garbage bags I used to clean up the mess.


52,877 times I yelled at the kids to GET OUT! while I was cleaning.


123,789 Hot wheels I found during my dusting. I think Trace kept bringing them into the room.


99 times the kids asked for a drink in a 2 minute period, driving me crazy.


32,435 articles of dirty clothing I found that belonged only to DH. Yeah he and I need to talk about him hitting the laundry hamper and not the floor.


512,344,899 breaks I took during the day.


12 hours it took to go through all the clothes and I'm still not done.


Oh well there is always Tuesday! Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates