My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 22, 2009

transformers 2 revenge of the fallen opens June 24th, 2009


Okay so everyone knows that Transformers 2 - revenge of the fallen is opening this week.

I cannot wait!

Yes I am a mom and I have boys so I guess it's only natural for me to excited about this movie, since my boys are just anxiously jumping out of their skins to go and see it.

But I am also a huge die-hard Trans fan and have been since I was a little girl.


I used to come home every day after school and watch the cartoons. Optimus and his gang of wheeling robots battling to save earth. It was way too cool back then. But now -- Now it's totally incredible as they are brought to life by Stephen Spielberg and Michael Bay.

Spielburg is known for his trilogy's like Indiana Jone, Back to the Future and has made more than two dozen films that have been labeled as critically acclaimed, many of which my boys have seen, like Monster House, Batteries not Included, E.T., Jurassic Park and so forth.

I went to Walmart and bought each of the boys Transformer 2 t-shirts to wear opening night and each of them has their favorite. Jay's is of course Optimus the leader of the Autobots, and Trace loves Bumblebee like his mom.

We have our tickets already to watch the matinee on Wednesday at 3:40 right after Jake gets out of school and we are taking my brother Shayne because he, too is a die hard Trans fan and cannot wait to see shit get blown up and watch as Sam and his family and friends along with Ratchet, Ironhide and others try to once again save earth from the Decepticons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seen it sat night. LOVED IT !!

Deb@Mommie Mayhem on June 29, 2009 at 8:34 AM said...

Seen it on Sat. LOVED IT !!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates