My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

wordless (wordful) wednesday: Charice Pempengco



Yep it's Wednesday and most Wednesday I post a pic with no commentary below or above making it wordless, just a thought provoking pic to make you go mmmmmmm.

Today however I couldn't resist and had to post Wordless (Wordful) Wednesday because after seeing this sixteen year old girl on Oprah and other various places. My God! Her talent just blows my mind.

Her name is Charice Pempengco and she has been working her way toward a musical career for years. Discovered on Youtube by Oprah Winfrey and David Foster. She was also on Ellen who flew her out from the Phillipines to the US a place she'd never been to before to sing for her audience.

You have to check out her first release single "Note to God" on Oprahyoutube. If it doesn't give you goosebumps well then you are *bleep bleep bleeped up! This girl is amazing!

Below are other Wordless (Wordful) videos of Charice performing a variety of songs, including "Because you love me" with Celine Dion at Maddison Square Garden's sold out concert, on Ellen, and other places.

I still have tears in my eyes watching her sing. And I know it might seem silly me crying. But I love stories like this that show a child with a dream and watching those dreams come true because of a gift God gave to her and now she's able to share that gift with all of us. It's emotional and touching to witness.

Charice you are an angel and I hope your career brings you all the wonderment and gifts for you and your family to enjoy for years to come. Thank you for allowing me to share you with my readers.

Watch and enjoy!
Happy Wednesday everyone!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see that you've discovered Charice. With her gift of song, I hope she brings more joy, happiness and at times tears that are cathartic. She is a rare talent that's getting even scarcer in this age of scandal and luridness. Hopefully, you could support her in her future undertakings i.e. her album is coming out later this year.,

Anonymous said...

it's about time to see someone with a real and raw talent that is so mind blowing and yet can really touch the hearts and souls of listeners..
rare talent indeed, just bought her NOTE TO GOD single, wow...'m waiting for her album to come out this fall...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates