My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

wordless wednesday: bucket list - fish kiss



I'm posting this as part of my Wordless Wednesday things I want to do for the rest of September and into October.  Okay maybe I don't quite want to kiss a fish, but you have to admit that swimming with a dolphin would be cool.  What's in your bucket list?

Please take the time to head on over to Wordless Wednesday Headquarters to post your link and comment on your WW for the week!

1 comments:

Frugal Vicki on September 26, 2009 at 1:53 PM said...

I actually got to swim with the dolphins on my honeymoon!

I left an award for you on my site!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates