My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wordless wednesday: school ties



First Day of School for Gamerboy who is going into Grade 5.  He grew a ton over the summer.  Is almost as tall as I am (five feet) and now wears a size 9 for shoes (yikes!!!)  This is his last year before going to middle school next year and I can't wait to see him graduate! (from elementary school that is NOT HIGH SCHOOL) LOL.


Pickle boy on his first day before going to pre-school.  It was quite a day and he was ready first thing in the morning with his knapsack and lunch bag.  Mommy had tears in her eyes lol.  They grow up so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates