My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

you can always count on facebook for a good chuckle and smile


Okay so you know you can go to Facebook and do tons of fun things, right?  Like Yoville, Farm Town and Farmville, Mafia Wars, Diva Designs, Mafia City, Sorority House and many (thousands) in fact games and quizzes for you to waste away your day.

I rarely go to FB anymore unless I'm checking up to see how my family and friends are doing or sneak a peek at all the latest news (what I can't find on Twitter).

I don't play any games anymore.

I don't accept sheep being thrown at me or silly cards created and sent by people I don't know, and apparently I don't even know where I am since I'm getting kidnapped every ten minutes and without randsom... how rude!

Today though I was a bit sad because I started a theme on my blog and nobody came.  Talk about getting no love.  Well okay two people came and I thank them lots for showing me linky and comment luv.  Thanks guys!


I don't blog for others.

I blog for myself.

And so feeling in the dumps for a bit I strolled on over to facebook and ended up taking a few quizzes that brought a smile to my face.  I thought I'd share them with you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates