My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

new photolog and bumblee to the rescue


So Pickleboy has decided to go as Bumblebee from the Transformers for Halloween.  We got him a costume and I have to say he looks adorable in it.  He tried it on so he could see how it felt and wanted to play in it of course.  It's Bumblebee to the rescue!



I have tons of pics of my family like this one and I'm tired of having no where to put them.  So I have decided to start a photolog.  A blog that hosts photos to share with others.  If you want to go and take a peek you can see our pics at RANTS PHOTOS NOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates