My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

random tuesday: halloween movies for kids



I love iVillage.  They have amazing articles on parenting and family, women's health and more.  I came across this article on great Halloween movies to watch with your kids.  You should check it out.  It lists movies like Pooh's Heffalump and It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Gremlins, Halloween town and more.

The article lists the appropriate age group and the scare factor so you will know what is right for you and your children, something every parents appreciates, right?

Anyhow to read the article check it out HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In other news today, The Bulldogs, Gamer's hockey team played on Saturday.  He was in net.  The boys played well in the first two period, putting the puck up around the boards and dumping the play in behind the net.  They played much better than they did before.

I was so damn nervous watching Gamer play.  All those players coming at him, me with my eyes closed and praying he makes the save.  I even shed a few drops when it was over, mostly due to relief from the anxiety I felt lmao.

All in all though it was his second game and he played great.  The team lost 4 - 2 but that's okay.  The boys did great!  I was proud of Gamer for the effort he put in and he won the hard hat for the game.  A construction hat the boys get if they play hard and contribute to the team.  They get to keep it for a week.  He was so stoked about it lol.

You can check out more photos at Rants Photoblog

* If you participate in Random Tuesday then please take a minute to check out Keely at the UNmom


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates