My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

daddy digest rocks!



I blog yes, almost daily. I have to, but I also read others blogs about stuff because it's entertaining and fun and I learn a lot things.

I just finished listening to episode 23 of Daddy Digest Podcast from itunes and was surprised to hear my name mentioned.

TY Ryan and Crystal, and no worries Crystal about the name. My name for my site isn't always easy to say. I appreciate you reading my comment over the air and putting out my website.

Now I'm going to tell you why I love Daddy Digest.

Ryan and Crystal are real people, real parents and funnier than hell. Every time I listen both hubby and I crack up. They banter with each other, often Ryan telling Crystal to shut up with a short laugh following and Crystal giggling as they talk about the things that interest them.

From movies, to parenting tips, what's going on with their kids, comments left by readers, reveiws and more. Daddy Digest covers it all in a laid back manner that makes you feel as though you are sitting in Ryan and Crystal's living room having coffee with them. That is something I definitely love!

Keep up the great work guys. To anyone else who hasn't checked out the website go HERE and if you haven't subscribed to the bi-weekly podcast then you must do it soon.  Check it out at ITUNES right now.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Daddy Digest on April 21, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope your still listening! Iy's so great having friends like you guys.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates