My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

trace talks about pudding



Okay so I spent the entire day trying to find a way to put this onto the blog. It was no easy task but I learned a lot. It was my first try at recording an audio of a conversation we had with Trace this morning. In it he talks about pudding, why he won't eat the chocolate pudding and I just love his stories and how his creative mind works.

* Stay tuned to us as Forgetful Dad and I will soon be preparing a new podcast radio show for you guys (our readers) and anyone else interested in tuning in. We are still in the start up stages but we are looking forward to working together on this, lord knows we need more time together (HAHAH NOT!) since we spend 24/7 with one another. But we thought it would be fun and give us a chance to talk about the things we often blog about. I will be announcing our first live show soon, so come back.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates