My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

keep up with your teens with this site



Strolling through the net I recently came across this great site focused on keeping parents up to date on the latest movies, music, trends and other things that are important to teens today called Connect with Your Teens.

Having a pre-teen or tween as they are called. I found the site informative and engaging. Have a look see and maybe you will find something that interests you.

Lord knows as parents we could all use a little help keeping up with our kids.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates