My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

crazy days, bitching and stress


Last night was bad for me. I had terrible anxiety, worried about my heart. It should have been a good day because I weighed myself and I discovered I have lost another 8lbs since seeing the doctor last week!

My weight-loss is not something I have discussed here often. I'm embarrassed at the fact I now weigh 216lbs. Shit, well now there it is. Out in the open. I weight over 200lbs.

Since starting my exercising in January; I weighed 245lbs. So I've lost 29lbs total. I should feel good. But I don't. This condition with my heart has me wigging out and I've become a total BITCH basket case since my doctor is weaning me off my medication for bipolar depression.

It's been fun!

I'm trying not to stress or worry.  I'm trying to be happy.  One day at a time is how I've been living, especially when my husband has a brain injury and forgets things day to day.  However, with all that's happened, lately I cannot help but think of the future.

I think of the boys and I feel desperate to be here for them.  I want to see them grow up.  I want to see them graduate and get married.  Their first girl friend.  Their first job.  All that kinda of stuff; I think about lately and it's stressful whether I want it to be or not.

I told my g/f Shoeless I am going to church with her on Sunday.  I want to talk to a pastor.  I need to talk to someone.  I need to know it's going to be okay.  I need some peace of mind while I wait for the tests next week.  I need to stop feeling afraid, but I don't know how.

At least I can come here.  I can talk, even if nobody is listening.  I can vent.  I can cry.  I can share what I am going through without judgement and feel a little bit better for doing so.

One day at a time...

It's not easy but I am going to continue to try.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates