My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i believe, do you believe? the olympic theme song rocks!


We went to the Olympic Relay on Sunday. I posted a few pics of the boys on my last blog post.  The boys had a blast.  They were also lucky enough to get one of 250,000 coke light up bottles being given out at the torch relay's which they loved, along with being able to make their own torch, get their faces painted and being front and center to see Gordon Campbell yuck!  They are kids and don't better shhhhhhhhhhhhh lol.

I have to say I wasn't all that into it at first, the torch relay.  Heck even the Olympics themselves.   Not that I don't like the Olympics, hellooooooooooo hockey rocks thank you and being Canadian means loving hockey. Except for you T, which is forgivable because you have other outstanding qualities hehehe.

But once we were there at the Rotary and we saw the performance and heard the crowd. The kids all waiving their Canadian Flags. The electricity of the place errupted and you couldn't help but feel patriotic and even get emotional as the flame was brought down toward us. It was pretty incredible.

I am looking forward now to the opening ceremonies in Vancouver, only four days away. CTV released the official theme song for the Olympics which I don't care who you are; if you listen to the words it's pretty powerful and I love it. Here is a clip for everyone to see if you haven't already.




Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown on February 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM said...

HEY! Hockey does NOT define my patriotism, a-hole! :P

Love,

T

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates