My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: heart monitor


Today is wordless Wednesday and although I mostly just post a pic, today is going to be a bit wordy as I went to ARH and got fitted for the holster monitor which I have to have for tenth four hours.




It keeps the time. I thought it would show my heart rate bit doesn't which is prolly a good thong since I am anxious enough.




Don't I look happy lmao Kay not! I won't get the results for two weeks after the treadmill test is done. I wish it was sooner.



photobucket

2 comments:

A.Marie on February 11, 2010 at 5:31 AM said...

Ohhhh...I know how you are feeling! I have had to do the 24 hour Holter Monitor test twice; There is something about that monitor that makes me stressed and anxious! UGH!

Keep us posted on the results! :)

Steve Gorman said...

keep your chin up im praying for ya

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates