My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

koalas asking for water: wordless wednesday


It's Wordless Wednesday and someone snuck this into my inbox yesterday and I just had to share. It's sad but I guess when the fires were going on in Australia, it got so hot that Koala's were actually asking humans for water. Normally shy creatures these pics show their desperation.





If you participate in Wordless Wednesday, then head on over to their HQ and post your link and hop around to view others and leave comments.  It's a great way to meet other bloggers and have some fun reading some Wordless posts and seeing some cute pics.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lorie Shewbridge on February 17, 2010 at 11:58 AM said...

You're right... it is adorable and quite sad. I hope the fires stop soon and the poor little critters are able to get back to their natural habitat soon.
Thanks for posting the lovely photos.

Life With Dogs on February 17, 2010 at 12:00 PM said...

I saw the same in the news - how incredibly sad...

Daddy Forever on February 17, 2010 at 12:19 PM said...

That is amazing. He must have been really, really thirsty (or a pet).

Carver on February 17, 2010 at 7:03 PM said...

It is sad but I'm glad they were getting help with water. Such sweet shots.

Anonymous said...

Aaawww it's cute and sweet but aaawww those poor critters. :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates