My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

camp out long weekend with the kids


Two kids keep me busy.  So why not add four more for fun!

It's the May long and FD (Forgetful Dad) and I decided camping was out due to weather being gross.  Nobody likes to camp in the rain.  Okay well I don't.  YUCK!

So I called my bro, since he had his girls this weekend and it was Kay's b-day and I asked if I could take them all for a sleepover at Auntie's house.  I think he thought I was crazy but I was dead serious.  I love camping out with the kids in the living room.  The boys and I do it all the time.

Bring down some mattresses.  Make some popcorn.  Lots of blankets, some movies and some laughs.  It's a blast!  The kids thought so anyhow as we settled in for the night.  We watched Kindergarten Cop, Open Season 2 and Iron Man before all heads fell asleep.

In the morning we got up and went for bread at the hall.  Every Sunday a lady comes and delivers bread and doughnuts and buns and bagels to our co-op which is really great.  The kids had doughnuts and waffles for breaky and then headed outside to play some street ball.

All in all I had a wonderful time with the kids.

What did you do this weekend?


My nephew A




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate all comments and opinions and can't wait to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates