My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://rantsnrascals.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

wordful wednesday: pure randomness


I love random pictures, caught in the moment, smiling faces, goofy faces, pics of my kids.  So that is what I'm sharing on this Wordful Wednesday.  Enjoy!  Hey if you participate in Wordful Wednesday don't forget to head on over to Seven Clown Circus and Link Up.

PB laughing at me
Cheesy
Kicking Back

Before
After lol

Gamer poses with his bed which went to the dump

I need a haircut mom!

Hockey time in the court yard!

Gamer
In Motion

Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blogs

My Blogfrog

Sponsors

 

Rants n' Rascals Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates